I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

.

How precious it is to have friends who talk to you all the time and how precious it is to have that best friend who constantly asks you how you feel, what you do and who gets mad if you don't talk to her. 

I love you all and thank you for showing me that all this time I have paid attention to the wrong people.

Thank you for teaching me that true friendship is not hard and full of drama- it comes natural, it comes with fun and jokes but also with a lot of support every damn time and every damn minute.

My old friends, my new friends and my love have helped me grow and I will forever be grateful for that. I will forever be grateful for the fact that even though I can be a very shitty person, they chose to see the best in me.

14 years and still counting
12 years and still counting
2 years and still counting
2 years and a half and still counting



No comments:

Post a Comment