I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.

Friday, July 22, 2016

.

It's the same story all the time.

At first, I don't really care. Time goes by and they tell me to care. They tell me to give them my love, my time, my hopes and dreams, my trust. I can't at first. We fight. I try. I finally let them in. I give them me. My love, my time, my hopes and dreams, my trust. I invest myself in them. A lot. It's all good for some time. Then, they start to give me less of their time. Less truth. Less attention. Less. And I suffer. I suffer like hell on the bathroom floor crying. I suffer for a long time because they were the ones who fought with me because they wanted me to care, they were the ones who made promises.  So I suffer. They keep on doing their thing. After a very long time, I can stop. I can stop crying on the bathroom floor and I can, step by step, not care. They don't notice at first but when they finally notice, they get angry and they blame me for my behaviour. I first believed them but then I realised I was stupid for believing them. I didn't want to care or invest anything in them, they wanted me to do those things. And when I finally did them, they thought that they could give me less of everything whenever they feel like it. Bullshit. Don't ever let anyone tell you that it's your fault for the decisions that they have pushed you to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment