I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

I love life with you so much. I love us actually. We always fix it. We fight like best friends and everytime we have sex it's like the first time and you give me so much love always. 
You know how to love me and I love that you know how to love me because it just shows how well you know me. And I know you. And I know who you are. And no matter how hard it is sometimes, I know your heart is the same and my love for you will never change.
After that fight I felt kind of proud of myself because I didn't just ran away. I know you felt it too. I wrote everything down, I told you how I felt and your reaction was so full of love. You actually get me and at the end of the day it's you and me and it will always be you and me. No matter what, this relationship is the best thing that has ever happened to me 


" Vom avea impreuna viata perfecta si fericita si implinita pe care ne-o dorim. "

No comments:

Post a Comment