I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Days like today are honestly the best thing ever. I swear you make me feel so lucky everyday we are together. 
Days like today is what " us " should always be about but unfortunately we don't have as much time for each other as we'd like to.
Days like today, when I saw you and I was like " Oh my gosh he's gorgeous " and I couldn't stop staring at you 'cause you were so damn sexy in your black t-shirt, with your tattoos and muscles, your curly hair and green eyes that were so sparkly in light and omg !!...
Days like today, when you came with me to look at clothes; I never want you to come shopping with me because I don't have anyone else to go with or because you were there, but because I value your opinion above them all and shopping with you is always so much fun, 'cause we have the same taste and we also always laugh and make fun of everything. I love when you make fun of me and I make fun of you 'cause this sense of humor that's between us is one of the most crucial things in any relationship and I've always had that with you. 
Days like today, when you made me laugh so hard and I was running from you and you threw your backpack at me and I almost fell in the middle of the mall and we were laughing so hard. We were making fun of people and you were making jokes and I just feel like I'm so lucky; 'cause no matter how tired and grumpy I am sometimes, I feel so much positive energy and happiness when I'm around you; and no matter how shitty I think I look you always tell me that I'm the most beautiful and sexy girl in the world and you make me feel so loved and cherished ☺️
Days like today, when we got McDonald's ( ❤️ ) and we thought we were going to stay outside for half an hour and then go inside my house to watch Howtogetawaywithmurder; but without even realizing, we ended up staying outside for 4 hours just smoking and talking. And it was so different today 'cause, like you said, it was that kind of open-hearted talk in which we talked about our past without it affecting us and it was actually kind of funny 'cause we are lovers but also best friends and for us to have those kind of open-conversations without fighting or anything else is the most amazing thing. I love talking to you and I can't believe that we still have those bounding moments that only bring us closer. It's amazing and I feel like " us " and what we have is amazing.
Days like today, when we finally went inside and we had awesome sex, 'cause you're honestly way too hot and I can never resist you.
Days like today, when after sex we were watching Howtogetawaywithmurder and you were so excited and kept asking me questions and it was funny 'cause usually I'm the one asking questions; and you were so cute and after our episode I fell asleep in your arms and it was the most peaceful thing.
You're everything. Like, literally everything. You are amazing and I just feel sad sometimes that I don't have the time to enjoy " us " as much as I'd like to.


" I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. " (Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook)


No comments:

Post a Comment