I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

" I can usually drink you right off of my mind but I miss you tonight. I can normally push you right out of my heart but I'm too tired to fight. The whole thing begins and I let you sink into my veins. And I feel the pain like it's new. Everything that we were, everything that you said, everything that I did and that I couldn't do plays through tonight. Tonight your memory burns like a fire, with every one it grows higher and higher and I can't get over it, I just can't put out this love. I just sit in these flames and pray that you'll come back, close my eyes tightly, hold on and hope that I'm dreaming. Come wake me up. I turn the music up loud just to drown out your voice but I can't forget. Now I'm all out of ideas and down to my last cigarette. You're probably asleep deep inside of your dreams while I’m sitting here crying. Wherever you are baby, now I am sure you moved on and aren't thinking twice about me and you. I know that you're movin' on, I know I should give you up but I keep hopin' that you'll trip and fall back in love. Time's not healin' anything, this pain is worse than it ever was. I know that you can't hear me, but I need you to save me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment