I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The most beautiful thing is seing someone dedicating his life to you. You do this for me, I love you forever for that. For showing me what love is and for loving me much more than any other boy could love a girl, for never leaving me walk away or give up, for teaching me how to love and cherish what I have and what's mine, for saying me that I'm beautiful 100 times a day, for making me open up to you, for thinking what I'm doing all the time, for thinking if I'm ok, if I love you or if the sex is good. You're the one that looks at me the way Gatsby looked at Daisy, just like I've always wanted. You're the best love, you're my love, you're the one. You're my other half; God must love me very much, because he brought you in my way and now I'm complete 

No comments:

Post a Comment