I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

This is for the time you gave me flowers
For the world that is ours
For the moonlights, for the power of love
Imma take this time to show you how much you mean to me
'Cause you are all I need
No money can emphasize or describe the love that's in between the lines
Boy look into my eyes
This is beyond sex
Boy I'm high on you, and if it's real
Then you know how I feel
In my mind all I can think about is a frame for our future
And the pictures of the past,
And a chance to make this love last.

And no I won't never ever give you up
And I wanna say thank you in case I don't thank you enough
You'll never need 2 'cause I will be your number 1
Them other chicks are superficial
But I know you know I'm the one
That's why I'm all into you 


No comments:

Post a Comment