I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.

Monday, February 15, 2016

I have never felt like this in my life- not even with you. It's like we've finally got to a point of our relationship where love grows more and more everyday and everything is so wow. Not only do I love you, but I'm also soooo in love with you and it's not because there's no fighting - there will always be fights 'cause we're crazy and we want to outsmart each other everytime so we fight and we'll probably always fight over almost anything, but everything is so good because I've finally totally opened up to you and I refuse to be scared of love anymore. I'll forever be grateful for the fact that you stayed by me all this time, throughout my "transition" and that you've accepted so many of my shit and my bipolar behaviour. I've matured so much in such little time, I've found myself and I guess I really needed to do that before I could totally open up to you. I know I'm finally ready for this life with you.

- a few months ago -

" Stiu ca esti doar proasta momentan si ai un fel de criza existentiala si ca o sa ai o revelatie la un moment dat si o sa realizezi ca eu sunt persoana potrivita pentru tine si o sa fii iar exact asa cum esti tu si exact asa cum stiu si eu ca esti; stiu asta si am speranta, doar ca n-ai ajuns inca acolo. 
Dar o sa ajungi acolo si o sa vina si acel moment, iar atunci eu o sa fiu tot aici. "

No comments:

Post a Comment