I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

" And yeah, we have really bad times, like the ones when I become sad for no reason and you look at me desperate or when you said if I ever tell you to leave me alone, you will pull me closer but at one point you pushed me away, or like that time when I cried while we were fucking, or the kind-of-cheating, or the tears, but you know what's so special about us? Everytime we have something so bad going on, we don't let go. We manage to make all the bad times good, we manage to make it all go away and to love each other more than anything.
You were walking in front of me in the park that night and we were both crying but I kept thinking that it would be worse without you and I just couldn't live without my soulmate "

No comments:

Post a Comment