I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

A

I craved for you, for your friendship, for "us". I'm craving for you since summer. You just didn't care. You thought I was ok but right now, you barely know anything about me. It's so damn hard because I want you to know everything, like you used to. I have kind-of-friends but none of them means to me what you mean. I feel like I've lost my sister or a part of me. I cry everyday because of this; my boyfriend knows it, everybody knows it, everybody knows how much I need you. I'm so fucking scared. Today I've watched you cry and I cried after because I've wanted to help you so bad but you treated me like a stranger, you put someone else first. I've cried too, you know, two weeks ago and you asked me if I was crying because of my parents but when you asked me if I was crying because of you I've only started to cry harder. Are you too blind to notice how much I miss you? I MISS YOU. The real you. The one I've always wanted to be there for, my jealous best friend, the one I thought will always be there for me. Two weeks ago when I was crying, you asked me 2 questions, then you went out of the classroom to see your boyfriend. You left me there. Crying. Today when I saw you crying I wanted to hug you -like I used to do everytime you cried before- but then I remembered how you treated me when the world came crushing down on me. No *bear-hug* from you. No nothing. If you would've been interested in me, you would've known that I miss you too much and I cry too much because of you and I'm not ok either. You always care about anybody else but me and that's kind of fucked up because you used to tell me that I'm the one that comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment